This beautiful apartment (ground floor and basement) with garden is part of a small-scale transformation project in Tollensstraat, in the middle of the cozy Zeeheldenkwartier in The Hague.
The project consists of four fully renovated houses where high-quality materials have been used. This double ground floor apartment has a living area of 102 m2 and a garden of another 32 m2.
The Tollensstraat is one of the nicest streets in this popular neighborhood. The location gives you a great combination of dynamics and tranquility. Fun activities are organized often, such as the Zeeheldenfestival, the weekly market on the Prins Hendrikplein and all kinds of facilities such as shops, cozy restaurants, and public transport are within walking distance. On the other hand, all this is just far enough from the house to enjoy your peace and quiet as soon as you close the door.
Let us lead you through the apartment!
The wide shared hall with beautiful marble and wooden a floor in which we enter the building immediately makes an impression. At the end of this stately space, we take the door on the right. As we enter the house, the striking amount of light immediately catches our attention. Beautiful large windows can be found on both the front and rear. The rear facade even consists almost entirely of glass in a cool aluminium housing. The double doors offer access to the garden, which is located at ground level.
The attractive living room has a fireplace and the entire floor has a beautiful oak parquet floor. The stylish designer kitchen can be found on the front side. This beautiful dark kitchen wall is equipped with Neff appliances: a hob with a worktop extractor, dishwasher, an oven and microwave, and a large fridge with freezer. Of course, a Quooker tap can not be missing here.
Behind the kitchen, there is a handy deep storage room, and next to the front door we find a separate toilet.
We take the stairs to the basement where we view the 3 bedrooms. At the front, the master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom, equipped with furniture and walk-in shower.
The hall provides access to the second bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and furniture. There is also a separate toilet and a space for the washing machine and dryer.
At the rear, the 2 remaining bedrooms.
- Own ground.
- Constructed in 1870, completely renovated in 2019.
- Energy label A
- Wooden frames with HR ++ double glazing.
- Insulated roof and facade.
- Very extensive electrical installation.
- Philips intercom system on every floor.
- Central heating and hot water. HR combi boiler.
- VvE is activated in accordance with current regulations, so it is not an obstacle to obtaining financing.
- The living area is approximately 102,79 m2. The capacity is approx. 357 m3.
- See the floor plans for the layout and complete dimensions.
- The seller gives a warranty on the renovation, a detailed description of this is available.
- Delivery: negotiable, soon is possible.