Energy Label

As from 2008, the European Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) is mandatory in the Netherlands. This directive ensures the reduction of energy consumption. With each transaction that involves the purchase or sale of a property that is more than ten years old, an energy performance certificate needs to be handed to the new proprietor or user of the property. The energy performance certificate is mandatory when selling or letting.

An EP Advisor can issue such certificate. WoonCompany employs a certified EPA who issues and determines the energy performance certificate. Thus with a sale or a lease, you will always have the correct information in relation to the energy consumption of your home.

For more information, please download the PDF file or contact us directly.

Contact us for more information or to make an appointment.

The form has successfully been sent. We will contact you as soon as possible.

Something went wrong while sending the contact form. Check if you correctly filled in all required fields and try again.

How much is ?