Please note! This is an investment, the apartment is rented!
Well maintained 3 bedroom raised ground floor (approx. 75 m 2) located in the Vogelwijk with lovely terrace at the rear with lovely green views of the park.
In the immediate vicinity of the beach, dunes, shops and public transport.
Property has been internally completely painted and equipped with laminate floor.
Entrance through closed porch, half staircase to access apartment. Generous Hall with a beautiful wooden parquet floor and meter cupboard, living room at the back (ca. 4.10 x 5.05) with a beautiful view of the park, connecting the dining room (5.10 x 3.15) with closets. Both rooms are equipped with a beautiful laminate floor. From the living and dining room access to a very spacious Sun terrace (ca. 7.00 x 3.50). Bedroom at the front, with carpeted floors (3.05 x 5.10). Bathroom (1.80 x 1.80) with shower and sink. Tidy kitchen (3.90 x 2.90) with various equipment. New (hanging) toilet in the hallway. Storeroom in the lower basement.
- The apartment is located on perpetual lease land ending on the 31th of december 2027.
- Ground rent € 1,13 per year.
- Acceptance in consultation.
- Active Association of owners, contribution € 130,68 per month.
- Heating through c.v.-boiler, hot water through (rental) boiler.
- The entire apartment has synthetic window frames with double glazing.
- On-site cellar storage room in basement, also accessible from street level.
- Year of built: about 1950.
- The lead-/asbest- and old-age clause applies.
- Notary Project: Matzinger Eversdijk Notarissen
- Rent: € 13.537,68 per year.