Small apartment complex, entrance is shared with three other residents. A shoemaker and hairdresser are located on the ground floor. Price is € 1050,- including internet and tv per month.
The apartment size is approximately 55m2 and comprises:
• Living room in L-shape with windows all around and sunny for a big part of the day and an open view;
• Separate toilet;
• Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher (for 2 persons), coffee maker, CV and washing machine;
• Separate bedroom of ± 2.5 to 2.5 meters;
• Bathroom with sink and shower;
• Balcony with morning sun
The house is fully furnished and equipped with a new floor and new heating system, apart from that:
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishes and cooking utensils;
• TV, DVD player and radio;
• Sofa, TV furniture, lighting and dining table with 4 chairs
• Double bed and wardrobe
• Bed linen, towels, tea towels;
• Iron and ironing board.
In the street there are several shops such as a butcher, bakery, liquor store, pharmacy and an Albert Heijn supermarket opposite the house. In addition, there are some restaurants and lunchrooms in the street.
In immediate walking distance (within 5 minutes) are the Kurhaus. Circus Theatre, Pathé Cinema, the Pier and the beach. 'Zware Pad' and the dunes of Meijendel are 5 minutes by bike.
Gentsestraat is located in the district Belgian Park has excellent accessibility by public transport with the following stops within 5 minutes walking distance:
Bus line 21 - direction the Fred and World Forum in 10 minutes
Bus 22 - Direction Downtown, Courtyard and Spui in 10 minutes
Bus line 23 - direction Bronovo (5 minutes) and train station Laan van Noi (15 minutes)
Tram line 1 - direction center (15 minutes) and Hollands Spoor Station (20 minutes)
Tram line 9 - direction Den Haag Centraal (15 minutes), center (15 minutes) and Hollands Spoor Station (20 minutes)
Paid parking in the area, a residents permit can be obtained.
For more information or a viewing call 070 3468776 or send an email to: email@example.com