For rent: double upper house, Galvanistraat, Duinoord, Den Haag.
Looking for a modern 4-bedroom house behind a typical 'The Hague' classical facade featuring all original style details? This is a unique opportunity you rarely come across!
This 2 layer top apartment (on the first and second floor) is unique in square meters in comparison with the other houses in this area (170 square meters). The house has a total of 6 rooms (4 bedrooms), 2 sunny balcony's, and still contains all authentic details such as stained-glass doors, 9 built-in closets, original door handles, original tiles in the toilet and kitchen and beautifully ornamented ceilings.
The apartment is situated in the beautiful "Duinoord" area, characterized by its historic streets and large townhouses from the 20th century. A very wanted area for families at a 10-minute bike ride from the beach. Many international organizations around the corner, as well as kindergarten's (Milk&Cookies 5 minutes away), good Dutch primary schools and European/international primary and high schools. The Reinkenstraat, Frederik Hendriklaan, and Fahrenheitstraat are well known and feature lots of grocery/specialty stores and places to eat or drink. Parking in this area is on the street with a permit.
- Herringbone oak parquet floors in the living area
- Roof featuring two skylights
- Ceilings are completely isolated
- Central heating with Bosch boiler
- Two original marble fireplaces (gas)
- Hardwood doors and double glazed windows
- All rooms have light switches with dimming
- Kitchen with 5 burner stove, oven (M-system) and dishwasher (Siemens)
- Bathroom with floor heating, mechanical ventilation, double stone sink, shower, and bath.
Still original in the home:
- Sliding doors with stained glass
- Sliding doors to L-shaped kitchen diner
- Panel doors
- Hinges and locks
- Ornamental ceilings
- Original kitchen cabinet
- Authentic tiles in the toilet and kitchen
- Two marble fireplaces
- Fitted wardrobes (9)
The house is unfurnished.
Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity and TV/internet
Want to view this property? Schedule an appointment via email@example.com of call us at 070 346 87 76